As we are co-locating with ICANN61, we are linking to the information provided by them.
The information they provide at the ICANN61 meeting site includes:
- Visa requirements (Please request your Visa via OARC by indicating this in your OARC 28 registration)
- Travel resources
- Travel tips
- Key details
Getting delegate rates for accommodation has been quite difficult, especially as there are 5000 fewer hotel rooms on the island since the hurricane.
For this reason, courtesy blocks are extremely thin on the ground. We can book rooms on contract but will need your guaranteed email confirmation by noon UTC - 4 pm Monday, February 19, 2018 to accept any of the following hotels. Our Destinations agent will then contact the hotels if we reach the minimum number of required confirmations.
- Hampton Inn & Suites San Juan at $239 per night plus taxes and fees
- Sheraton Old San Juan at $259 per night plus taxes and fees
- Embassy Suites by Hilton San Juan at $269 per night plus taxes and fees
Alternatively, you may book those hotels directly, and also refer to the accommodation list on the ICANN61 site. Note, the ICANN rates are not applicable to OARC 28 days, and any hotels listed as Sold Out on the ICANN 61 site refer to their conference schedule:
- Map of and links to hotels in the vicinity of the Puerto Rico Convention Center