Times listed above and other parts related to OARC (online) 32b are in UTC
OARC is hosting an online meeting on August 11th, 13:00 - 15:00 UTC. The Programme Committee are seeking contributions from the community.
All DNS-related subjects are welcome, but we're particularly interested in content which is timely and operationally relevant in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. Suggestions for discussion topics are also very welcome.
As the session is limited to 2 hours we'd like to encourage brevity; presentations should not be longer than 20 minutes (this does not include time for questions).
- 30 Jun 2020 - Submissions open via Indico
- 23 Jul 2020 - Deadline for submission (23:59 UTC)
- 30 Jul 2020 - Initial Contribution list published
- 4 Aug 2020 - Full agenda published
- 6 Aug 2020 - Deadline for slideset submission
- 11 Aug 2020 - OARConline 32b Workshop
To allow the Programme Committee to make objective assessments of submissions, so as to ensure the quality of the workshop, submissions SHOULD include slides. Draft slides are acceptable on submission.
Additional information for speakers of OARC (online) 32b:
- your talk will be broadcast live and recorded for future reference
- your presentation slides will be available for delegates and others to download and refer to, before, during and after the meeting
- you will be expected to attend a rehearsal some time in the two weeks running up to the workshop. We will work with all accepted speakers on a convenient time for all. It would be very useful to have your slides (even if draft) ready for this.
OARC depends on sponsorship to fund its workshops and associated social events. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your organization is interested in becoming a sponsor.
Please note: If your submission is accepted as a presentation for OARC 30, your name and affiliation will be published and available publicly on the workshop website.
OARC is run on a non-profit basis, and is not in a position to reimburse expenses or time for speakers at its meetings.