Times listed above and other parts related to OARC 35 are in UTC
OARC 35 will be an online meeting on May 6th & 7th starting at 01:00 UTC. The Programme Committee is seeking contributions from the community.
All DNS-related subjects and suggestions for discussion topics are welcome. For inspiration, we provide a non-exhaustive list of ideas:
- Stories of DNS Migrations: Reasoning for DNS software migration. Tooling used to ensure a smooth and correct process.
- DNS Intricacies: Chasing down problems and surprising behavior.
- Garbage Traffic: Analysis on unexpected traffic seen by authoritative and recursive servers.
- DITL: Day In The Life of various roles and teams in DNS.
As it is an online workshop, we'd like to encourage brevity; presentations should not be longer than 20 minutes (with additional time for questions).
- 04 Feb 2021 - Submissions open via Indico
- 25 Mar 2021 - Initial Contribution list published
- 31 Mar 2021 - Deadline for submission (23:59 UTC)
- 08 Apr 2021 - Full agenda published
- 22 Apr 2021 - Deadline for slideset submission and Rehearsal
- 06 May 2021 - OARC 35 Workshop
The Registration page and details for presentation submission are published at:
DNS-OARC provides registration fee waivers for the workshop to support those who are part of under-represented groups at DNS-OARC. See the registration page for details.
To allow the Programme Committee to make objective assessments of submissions, so as to ensure the quality of the workshop, submissions SHOULD include slides. Draft slides are acceptable on submission.
Additional information for speakers of OARC 35:
- your talk will be broadcast live and recorded for future reference
- your presentation slides will be available for delegates and others to download and refer to, before, during and after the meeting
- you will be expected to attend a rehearsal on April 22nd. It would be very useful to have your slides (even if draft) ready for this.
OARC depends on sponsorship to fund its workshops and associated social events. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your organization is interested in becoming a sponsor.
(Please note that OARC is run on a non-profit basis, and is not in a position to reimburse expenses or time for speakers at its meetings.)