In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the OARC 33 Workshop will no longer take place on the scheduled dates in Paris. Further arrangements for OARC's next workshop will be published by 26th March.
In the meantime, please cancel your travel bookings.
If you had booked to stay at the venue hotel using the OARC provided booking link, you must cancel before 22:59 UTC on March 26th to avoid any penalties.
Please refer to the Direct Booking Page for access to the booking / cancellation link allowing you to cancel.
As we are co-locating with ICANN GDD, Registration Operations Workshop and ICANN DNS Symposium, our hotel room block is now available via the ICANN provided links below.
Conference rates are available for earliest arrival on Wednesday 29 April and latest departure on Tuesday 12 May.
Room rates start from 229 € (plus 2.88€ city tax per person), breakfast is included.
You will be able make a single booking to cover your accommodation for OARC 33, ICANN DNS Symposium, ICANN GDD Industry Summit and Registrations Operations Workshop using the links provided.
- Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center, 17, boulevard saint Jacques, 75014 Paris, France
- Availability: Limited. Book ASAP. Earliest check-in 29 April, latest checkout 12 May - Suitable for GDD, ROW #9, DNS Symposium and OARC 33.
- Rates (single occupancy, per night):
- 229€ Deluxe Guestroom
- 249€ Deluxe City View
- 279€ Prestige Room
- 344€ Junior Suite
- 379€ Family Suite
- Free - Buffet Breakfast
- Travel to venue:
- Walking: Venue Hotel
- Book Online: Direct Booking Link
- Cancellation Policy:
- Free up to 27 March 2020
- 2 nights charge if cancelled on and after 27 March
- Book by: 27 March. Limited availability.