Times listed above and other parts related to OARC 37 are in UTC
OARC 37 will be an online/hybrid meeting on February 17th 2022 starting at 16:00 UTC (10:00 CST). The onsite part of the meeting will be held in Austin, Texas.
All DNS-related subjects and suggestions for discussion topics are welcome. For inspiration, we provide a non-exhaustive list of ideas:
- Operations: Any operational gotchas, lessons learned from an outage, details/reasons for a recent outage (how to improve TTR, tooling).
- Deployment: Managing DNS changes and propagation, release process, change management.
- Monitoring: Log ingestion pipeline, analytics infrastructure, anomaly detection.
- Scaling: Managing service capacity, failovers, disaster recovery.
As it is an online/hybrid workshop, we'd like to encourage brevity; presentations should not be longer than 20 minutes (with additional time for questions).
- 27 December 2021 - Submissions open via Indico
- 17 January 2022 - Deadline for submission (23:59 UTC)
- 19 January 2022 - Initial Contribution list published
- 21 January 2022 - Full agenda published
- 3 February 2022 - Deadline for slideset submission and Rehearsal
- 17 February 2022 - OARC 37 Workshop
The Registration page and details for presentation submission are published at:
DNS-OARC provides registration fee waivers for the workshop to support those who are part of underrepresented groups at DNS-OARC. See the registration page for details.
To allow the Programme Committee to make objective assessments of submissions, so as to ensure the quality of the workshop, submissions SHOULD include slides. Draft slides are acceptable on submission.
Additional information for speakers of OARC 37:
- your talk will be broadcast live and recorded for future reference
- your presentation slides will be available for delegates and others to download and refer to, before, during and after the meeting
- you will be expected to attend a rehearsal on 3rd February 2022. It would be very useful to have your slides (even if draft) ready for this.
If you have questions or concerns you can contact the Programme Committee:
OARC depends on sponsorship to fund its workshops and associated social events. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your organization is interested in becoming a sponsor.
(Please note that OARC is run on a non-profit basis, and is not in a position to reimburse expenses or time for speakers at its meetings.)