Times listed above and other parts related to OARC 36 are in UTC
OARC 36 will be an online meeting on November 29th & 30th starting at 10:00 UTC. The Programme Committee is seeking contributions from the community.
All DNS-related subjects and suggestions for discussion topics are welcome. For inspiration, we provide a non-exhaustive list of ideas:
- Deployment: Managing DNS changes and propagation, release process, change management.
- Monitoring: Log ingestion pipeline, analytics infrastructure, anomaly detection.
- Scaling: Managing service capacity, failovers, disaster recovery.
As it is an online workshop, we'd like to encourage brevity; presentations should not be longer than 20 minutes (with additional time for questions).
- 25 August 2021 - Submissions open via Indico
- 1 October 2021 - Initial Deadline for submission
- 11 October 2021 - Initial Contribution list published
- 15 October 2021 - Extended deadline for submission (23:59 UTC)
- 1 November 2021 - Full agenda published
- 16 November 2021 - Deadline for slideset submission and Rehearsal
- 29 November 2021 - Deadline for Lightning Talk submissions (23:59 UTC)
- 29 & 30 November 2021 - OARC 36 Workshop
The Registration page and details for presentation submission are published at:
DNS-OARC provides registration fee waivers for the workshop to support those who are part of under-represented groups at DNS-OARC. See the registration page for details.
To allow the Programme Committee to make objective assessments of submissions, so as to ensure the quality of the workshop, submissions SHOULD include slides. Draft slides are acceptable on submission.
Additional information for speakers of OARC 36:
- your talk will be broadcast live and recorded for future reference
- your presentation slides will be available for delegates and others to download and refer to, before, during and after the meeting
- you will be expected to attend a rehearsal on November 16th. It would be very useful to have your slides (even if draft) ready for this.
OARC depends on sponsorship to fund its workshops and associated social events. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your organization is interested in becoming a sponsor.
(Please note that OARC is run on a non-profit basis, and is not in a position to reimburse expenses or time for speakers at its meetings.)